- Initial and continuous training of specialists in Maternal, Obstetrical and Gynecological Health Nursing.
- Research and technological production in the area of sexuality, pregnancy and violence.
- Local intervention, according with priority defined by each member country.
- Mediation in the dialogue on women’s health in the field of public policies.
- Promotion of the exercise of women’s right to self-determination in their life and health projects, with the man as a partner for this purpose.
- Expansion of quality nursing care.